• Cyclones are used to hold heavy and large particles in exhaust gas.
• Single cyclone or multicyclone applications can be made in solid fuel systems.
• Considering the amount of fuel soot and humidity, single cyclone may be preferred in solid fuel systems due to ease of cleaning and operation convenience.
• Particles of 10 microns or more can be trapped in cyclones.
• Flue suction fan should be used in cyclone applications.
• Shipped with long-lasting insulation that minimizes heat losses.
• Production in accordance with EN12952 and PED2014 / 68 CE directives.
• Welding check of our boilers is carried out with non-destructive testing (NDT) within the scope and ratios specified in EN 12952-6.
• Our welded productions are carried out by certified welders according to approved WPS and WPQRs. MIG-MAG and SMAW welding techniques are applied during production in accordance with the norms.
• They are manufactured by using high quality, certified boiler sheet and seamless boiler tubes in accordance with standard requirements.
• Akkaya high efficiency single cyclone AKK-SKL
• Input-output channels of the cyclone • Sub-frame
• Lower funnel
• Main Body
• Foot support plate
• Foot sole plate
• Top and bottom cover
• Foot set