• The AKK-MC multicyclones are designed to hold particles up to 10 microns in the flue gas line of the boilers.
• AKK-MC multicyclones are made of heat and corrosion resistant material and many small cyclones are assembled in a single body.
• Smoke inlet has special wings. These blades direct the flow of smoke and thus increase the efficiency.
• AKK-MC multicyclones are equipped with pneumatic cleaning system to ensure a longer working life.
• Multicyclone dimensions are determined and manufactured according to the selected boiler model and capacity.
• Shipped with long-lasting insulation that minimizes heat losses.
• Production in accordance with EN12952 and PED2014 / 68 CE directives.
• Welding check of our boilers is carried out with non-destructive testing (NDT) within the scope and ratios specified in EN 12952-6.
• Our welded productions are carried out by certified welders according to approved WPS and WPQRs. MIG-MAG and SMAW welding techniques are applied during production in accordance with the norms.
• They are manufactured by using high quality, certified boiler sheet and seamless boiler tubes in accordance with standard requirements.
• Akkaya high efficiency multicyclone AKK-MC
• Input-output channels of the cyclone
• Baseplate set
• Ash chamber
• Ash bottom discharge chamber
• Service doors
• Flue gas deflector