• Hybrid type (water tube front burner, rear smoke tube) design allows low flue gas temperatures and high efficiency.
• The water tubes forming the front furnace are produced in the form of membrane pipe wall in an automatic pipe boiling machine and are bended with high precision in an automatic membrane wall bending machine.
• Thanks to the front furnace design, combustion is completed wholly and efficiently and provides fuel saving.
• According to the type of fuel to be used in the boiler and customer request, suitable for use as a combustion system with the “Automatic Fuel Feeding Stoker“,”Water Cooled Vibrating Grate” and “Manual Grate” options.
• With appropriate combustion systems, wood, woodchips, charcoal, olive pomace, pellets, briquettes, almond husks, walnut husks, hazelnuts husks, pulps of fruit, seed husks, chicken manure and pellets, bamboo, corn cobs, forest scraps etc. many types of fuel can be used efficiently and with low emissions values. The fuel flexibility provided by the design of combustion systems keeps operating costs constantly low.
• Optional systems such as “Automatic Ash Removing System“,”Automatic Ignition System” and “Automatic Tube Cleaning System” that provide operator-free operation, allow efficient, stable and fully automatic controlled operation.
• The flue gas filter selected in accordance with the fuel characteristics (“Multicyclone“, “Cyclone“, “Wet Flue Filter“, “Bag Filter“) ensures that the emission values are kept below the permissible limits.
• There are service lids insulated with high temperature resistant concrete in sufficient number and suitable features for maintenance and service.
• Thanks to flue fan with frequency convertor, high heat resistance and v-belt drive, combustion and emission control is handled in a sensitive and safe way.
• Design, production and commissioning can be carried out with economizer and steam superheater unit upon request.
• The heating surfaces are clear and true values. The total area of heat transfer in the boiler is given clearly and accurately.
• Provides safe and stable operation thanks to high quality safety equipment.
• Thanks to PLC controlled touch screen control panel, quick technical support can be obtained from anywhere in the world with easy operation and remote access from mobile devices.
• Shipped with long-lasting insulation that minimizes heat losses.
• Production in accordance with EN12952, EN12953 and PED2014/68 CE directives
• Welding control of our boilers is carried out with ULTRASONIC test within the scope specified in EN 12953 and according to EN 473 and ASNT SNT-TC-1A by a level 2 certified specialist.
• After the boiler tubes are fixed to the boiler mirror with roller expander, welding process is applied. Thus, the risk of cracks in welds due to thermal stresses occurring in boiler tubes is eliminated.
• Our welded productions are carried out by certified welders according to approved WPS and WPQRs. Automatic submerged arc welding, MIG-MAG and SMAW welding techniques are applied in accordance with the norms.
• They are manufactured by using high quality, certified boiler sheet and seamless boiler tubes in accordance with standard requirements.
• Akkaya hybrid type (water tube front burner, rear smoke tube) steam boiler
• Combustion System (Automatic fuel feeding stoker, water cooled vibrating grate, manual grate)
• 1 operating, 1 stand-by Grundfos brand feed water pump group with valves, filters and check valves
• PLC based touch screen and remote access control panel
• Isolated feed water tank including level controller, water inlet solenoid valve group and level indicator (steam heating on request)
• Ari Armaturen brand safety valve • Water softening system
• High quality electronic water level control systems
• Manometer and 3-way connection valve
• Reflex glass water level indicator
• Pressure switch
• Pressure transmitter
• Vacuum breaker and shut-off valve
• Steam temperature sensor
• Flue temperature sensor
• High quality steam exit valve, water inlet valve and check valve
• Surface blowdown valve
• Bottom blowdown valve and bottom blowdown shut-off valve
• Flue gas filter (Multicyclone, cyclone, wet flue filter, bag filter)
• Flue fan with frequency convertor, high heat resistance and v-belt drive
• Economizer, Recuperator, Thermic Deaerator, Automatic Bottom and Surface Blowdown Systems, Automatic Ash Removing System, Automatic Ignition System, Automatic Tube Cleaning System (Optional)
|YHYB SERIES HYBRID TYPE STEAM BOILERS||YHYB|
|Steam Generation Capacity (kg/h)||500||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||3500||4000||5000||6000|
Max. Working Pressure (bar g))
|Front Furnace Heating Surface (m2)||4,34||6,3||9,76||13||15,18||20,26||20,26||20,26||35,4||35,4|
|Rear Smoke Tube Boiler Heating Surface (m2)||17,51||35,07||53,63||72,44||94,90||130,90||153,34||174,36||288,02||266,78|
|Total Heat Transfer Surface Area (m2)||21,85||41,37||63,39||85,44||110,08||151,16||173,6||194,62||263,42||302,18|
|Max. Thermal Capacity (kW)**||381||722||1106||1490||1920||2637||3028||3395||4595||5271|
|Max. Thermal Capacity (kcal/h)**||327,750||620,550||950.850||1.281.200||1.651.200||2.267.000||2.604.000||2.919.300||3.951.300||4.532.700|
|Fuel Consumption (kg/h)**||91||172||264||356||459||630||723||811||1098||1259|
|Length (L) (mm)||4500||5500||6000||7500||8850||8500||9000||9500||9500||10100|
|Width (W) (mm)||1750||1850||2160||2160||2160||2160||2160||2160||2810||2810|
|Height (H) (mm)||2750||3000||3110||3110||3310||3600||3600||3600||3750||3750|
|YHYB SERIES HYBRID TYPE STEAM BOILERS||YHYB|
|Steam Generation Capacity (kg/h)||7000||8000||10000||12000||14000||16000||18000||20000|
|Max. Working Pressure (bar g)||20||20||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Front Furnace Heating Surface (m2)||35,4||48,74||53,32||71,6||85,92||88,16||94,46||102,45|
|Rear Smoke Tube Boiler Heating Surface (m2)||318,45||360,11||456,84||539,76||631,89||714,38||808,02||901,26|
|Total Heat Transfer Surface Area (m2)||353,85||408,85||510,16||611,46||72,81||802,54||902,48||1003,71|
|Max. Thermal Capacity (kW)**||6172||7131||8898||10663||12520||13998||15741||17507|
|Max. Thermal Capacity (kcal/h)**||5.307.750||6.132.750||7.652.355||9.170.400||10.767.150||12.038.100||13.537.200||15.055.635|
|Fuel Consumption (kg/h)**||1474||1704||2126||2547||2991||3344||3760||4182|
|Length (L) (mm)||10900||12100||13200||16250||18450||17000||18300||18000|
|Width (W) (mm)||2810||3200||3200||32000||3200||3600||3600||3800|
|Height (H) (mm)||3750||3950||3950||4950||4950||5250||5250||5750|
- *For empty, 6 bar boiler body without accessories.
- ** For fuel with a lower thermal value of 4500 kcal/kg.
- Akkaya Inc reserves the right to make changes to the specifications.